09 Jul '11, 4pm

Greenbuild 2011 in Toronto is coming up fast! Do you have your passport? Does it need to be renewed?

Citizens of the United States are required to have a current and valid passport to cross the Canadian border. It can take months to receive a new passport, so apply for or renew your passport now! U.S. citizens can download their passport application on the U.S. State Department's website . To locate your regional passport office,

Full article: http://greenbuildexpo.org/Destination/Passport.aspx



greenbuildexpo.org 01 Jul '11, 6pm

Relive the excitement and innovation of Greenbuild 2010 through the official recap video. We are eager to see how Generati...